In trial mode, ERP-Scale is fully functional. The only difference between running in “Trial Mode” and “Licence Mode” is that the weight returned to SAP has the digits scrambled, i.e. 123456 will become 432516, or 325164 etc.
Note: If you are using a trial licence, the full functionality of ERP-Scale is unlocked.
If you are not able to return a weight to SAP transaction HUPAST using ERP-Scale in “Trial-Mode”, you should review your RFC destination in SAP and the details entered in ERP-Scale.
In order for us to assist you in resolving the issue, can you please provide us with some further details:
1. After creating the RFC destination in the ERP-Scale configuration utility, did you stop and restart the SapScaleServer (by clicking on “Restart” in the configuration utility)?
2. Can you please send a screen dump of the ERP-Scale configuration utility showing the RFC destinations.
3. Can you please activate logging in the SapScaleServer, restart the SapScaleServer and after about 5 minutes send us the log. Click here for further details.
4. Is the SAP GUI installed on the PC where ERP-Scale is installed?
5. Please send us a screen dump of the RFC destination from SM59.