The SAP component
Consumer Products for the Food and Beverage Industry (PP-PI-CFB) can be used to add weighing functionality to the MIGO transaction. This integration is fully supported by ERP-Scale.
This SAP Help page provides further information.
To complete the integration of weighing with MIGO using ERP-Scale, the following steps will need to be completed:
- Create a new scale model class for LOG-PP-CFB
- Create an RFC destination in SAP for ERP-Scale
- Configure LOG-PP-CFB for ERP-Scale
- Please contact us to download the latest release of ERP-Scale V4.1.1 (currently in BETA)
- Import the RFC destination into ERP-Scale, or enter it manually
- Configure the device communication settings. Contact us for further assistance with the manufacturer and model of the scale.
- Define the data parsing settings. Contact us for further assistance with the manufacturer and model of the scale.
- Order a trial licence for ERP-Scale (free of charge).
- If communication with SAP fails, check SAP security settings.
Our TCPautoresponder is ideal for use during the development phase of your project.
Contact us if you require further assistance.